Happy New Year friends!
Hope everyone’s year is off to a great start! One of my goals for this year is to spend more time creating content for my blog, so stay tuned for new blog posts this year! To kick off the first post of the year, I want to share some of my favorite purchases of 2022 with you.
1. Eco dreamiest long-sleeve pajama set– OBSESSED with these pajamas! I love pajamas and these are hands down my favorite pajamas I purchased last year. They are so soft and cozy that you will look forward to bed time every day!
2. The Five Minute Journal– This journal was and still is an absolute GAME CHANGER. For the first time ever I was finally able to start journaling thanks to this journal. The short prompts really makes it doable and easy to keep up with. My favorite part of this journal has to be the daily gratitude check ins that make you step back and reflect on the daily things that you are grateful for. This is definitely a must if you want to get into journaling.
3. Lululemon Pack It Down Jacket– This was definitely my favorite jacket I bought last year. Living in the Bay Area, this is the perfect every day jacket. It is so versatile and best of all, it is a light packable jacket making it the perfect jacket to travel with.
4. Lululemon Belt Bag– This year I finally caved in and bought a belt bag. Definitely worth it! It’s perfect for running errands and especially for traveling. This has become a travel staple of mine.
5. Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo-My go-to dry shampoo over the years has been the Living Proof Dry Shampoo, but decided to switch to this one to see what all the hype was all about. What ultimately won me over was the scent. Love how this smells!
6. AirPods Max Headphones– Absolutely love these headphones! I bought these right before my honeymoon, and let me tell you, these headphones made a 13+ hour flight enjoyable! The noise cancelling is absolutely insane!
7. GOOP G Tox Ultimate Dry Brush – Something I incorporated last year was dry brushing to my routine. I tried several small brushes but ended up liking this one the best. Love the long handle, making it easier to maneuver.
8. OUAI Fine to Medium Hair Treatment Masque– I use this once a week and it is such a treat! Love how it leaves my hair super silky.
9. Nike Women’s Free Run 5.0 -These are my favorite everyday sneakers! I love how light and comfy these sneakers are that I just bought another pair to start the new year. They come in 9 different colors and I’m currently eyeing this color.
10. Fenty Match Stix Matte Contour Skinstick– Favorite makeup purchase of the year! If you’re trying to master contouring like myself, this is your product! It is so easy to use and I use it in the mocha shade.
11. OUAI Detox Shampoo– Last year I really focused on improving the health of my hair and this shampoo really helped! I love how clean your hair feels after using this! This is definitely a must if you frequently use dry shampoo like myself.
What were some of your favorite purchases from last year?